Mobile Heavy Duty Service Truck
Serving the Northern Alberta area, Daysland Truck and Trailer Repair offers 10 years experience in helping with road side assistance. We are fully equipped and trained to deal with breakdowns on the side of the road and can help minimize downtime and maximize your productivity by being there to help you get repaired fast!
Is your mobile emergency heavy duty mechanic able to really help? We often find that stranded truckers who get a "mechanic" to help will end up having a bad experience when using a mobile service. We always encourage our clients to ask the right questions when hiring a mobile service truck. Here are a few examples:
- Do you have full comprehensive liability insurance and can you provide it?
- What kind of warranty do you offer?
- Are you coming equipped with a fully-geared service body truck?
- Do you have basic parts on hand?
- Are you a ticketed heavy duty technician and can i see your credentials?
We know we get busy and can't help everyone, but hopefully these initial qualifying questions will help you avoid costly repairs and headaches
We proudly work on: